Do you have a vehicle in your business that isn’t branded yet? Maybe now it’s time you consider. Vehicle wrapping or vehicle graphics can sometimes be hard to quantify from a marketing stand-point – and a lot of people aren’t sure if it’s worth the investment, no matter how small their business is.
Fortunately, stats don’t lie! Hopefully the ones below will help you decide if it’s worth vehicle wrapping your fleet with vinyl graphics:
- The average driver spends one month in every year behind the wheel. (UK Government Statistics)
- Vehicle graphics in a busy area can be seen by over 3000 people per hour. (3M)
- People spend 20 hours per week in their car – which is a 31% increase from 2003. (Source: Arbitron In-Car Study)
- Reflective vinyl wraps & graphics on vehicles make your car, van or truck more noticeable, especially at night. Studies also show that reflective graphics help reduce night time collisions by around 40%.
- 91% of vehicle users notice advertising on trucks, 35% actually study these advertisements closely. (Source: American Trucking Association)
- There are 35.6 million registered vehicles on the road in the UK, and this number is rising each year! This means that there are more and more drivers that can see your brand each year. (Department of Transport, 2015)
We offer vehicle wrapping and fleet graphics from as little as £250. Providing that you’re car, van or truck is on the road then adding graphics is a no-brainer, especially when you consider you could be missing out on new customers seeing your brand every day!